The WCS300SV is Waring’s largest and most powerful food slicer. Built in Italy, with a commercially rated 1 HP* motor, it handles the big jobs without slowing down. The extra-wide, 12" blade is made of tempered, hard chrome and holds its sharp edge for long-lasting, precision slicing. The blade easily adjusts slice thickness from 0–.59 in. to cut a variety of foods into perfect slices. Waring’s heavy-duty food slicer features a tilt-out carriage design for easy cleanup.
- Waring’s largest, most powerful food slicer, with a 1 HP* commercial-rated motor
- 12" blade crafted in Italy of tempered, hard chrome for long-lasting sharpness
- Cast aluminum base and carriage ensures sturdy slicing
- High-efficiency, ventilated induction motor prevents overheating and runs quietly
- Belt-driven, with fixed blade for slicing ease and precision