The Waring® WCS250SV food slicer is built for speed, precision and efficiency. Made in Italy, with a commercially rated ¾ peak HP* motor that won’t slow down. The large 10" tempered chrome blade adjusts from 0 –.59 inches and retains its sharp cutting edge for long-lasting precision slicing. Belt-driven, with a sturdy base, fixed blade, and tilt-out carriage design that makes it easy to operate and just as easy to clean.
- Built for speed, precision and efficiency, with a ¾ peak HP* commercial-rated motor
- 10" blade crafted in Italy of tempered, hard chrome for long-lasting sharpness
- Cast aluminum base and carriage ensures sturdy slicing
- High-efficiency, ventilated induction motor prevents overheating and runs quietly
- Belt-driven, with fixed blade for slicing ease and precision