A commercially rated ¾ peak HP* motor is the power behind Waring’s WCS220SV medium-duty food slicer. Made in Italy, with an 8.5" tempered, hard chrome blade that retains its sharp cutting edge and adjusts thickness from 0 to .59 in. to perform a wide range of slicing tasks. The sturdy base and tilt-out carriage design with removable blade make operation and cleanup exceptionally easy.
- Medium-duty slicer with ¾ peak HP* commercial rated motor
- 8.5" blade crafted in Italy of tempered, hard chrome for long-lasting sharpness
- Cast aluminum base and carriage ensures sturdy slicing
- High-efficiency, ventilated induction motor prevents overheating and runs quietly
- Belt-driven, with fixed blade for slicing ease and precision