The Migali C-RO4 Competitor Series® gas range has a single oven base with an adjustable rack to accommodate a range of foods, while the temperature in the oven is controllable with a knob on the front. There are also chrome knobs that change the heat level for the burners on top. Because these four burners have removable cast iron grates, users can efficiently scrub food debris that may have fallen in the cracks. If the temperature gets too high, the high-limit control will shut off the unit for safety purposes.
Made of stainless steel, the Migali C-RO4-NG gas range can be wiped clean, while the rear backsplash prevents food particles and grease from splashing on the kitchen wall. The backsplash also directs heat and grease-laden vapors to the hood system above. Its high shelf can be used to hold salamander broilers, cheesemelters, spices, and other items cooks may need at the ready.
- Part of the Competitor Series
- 1 adjustable rack included in oven
- Oven interior is enameled with porcelain to ease cleaning
- Temperature adjustable with chrome knobs
- High-limit control shuts off unit when temperatures are too high
- 4 burners with 25,000 BTU of power each
- Cast iron grates house manually ignited burners
- Rear backsplash keeps splatter off the wall
- Durable stainless steel exterior, gas tubing, and burners
- 124,000 total BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Burner work surfaces: 11.8 in. W x 11.8 in. D
- Oven interior: 20.6 in. W x 25.8 in. D x 13.9 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 31 in. D x 56.4 in. H